RF-Apocalipse UPD 6 RATES 50X, PT,SKIL E FORCE GM, SELL100X
novo forum www.rf-apocalipse.com
novo forum www.rf-apocalipse.com
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

teamspeak: 64.56.67.13 - Launcher Atualizado 16/05

InícioDownloadsProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistrarEntrarRegistro para jogar no server, Crie sua conta aqui.

KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN...

Ir para baixo 
2 participantes
AutorMensagem
dondix

dondix

KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN... Empty
MensagemAssunto: KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN...   KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN... I_icon_minitimeQui maio 14, 2009 12:24 am

can u pls make an english forum for us not from brazil cause we cant understand those topic that they discused.I hope you can make some pls so that we can communicate others by this kind of furom.thx alot.

NAME:Redemption
RACE:EMPIRE ACCRETIA
CLASS:RANGERxMELEE
LVL:5+

KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN... Redemtion2

KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN... Pinoycopy

Última edição por dondix em Sex maio 15, 2009 6:30 am, editado 2 vez(es)
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo
iNick

iNick

MensagemAssunto: Re: KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN...   KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN... I_icon_minitimeQui maio 14, 2009 9:42 am

let me explain what's going on up in here..

First thing's first

the ADM , before the wipe , was receiving alot of complains about the race "Cora" , because the Elven Staff damage was bug'd , when it was +3 , it had the same damage than an intense dark staff +6 or +7 lvl 55 , and the coras were fricking ruling the server

after the wipe
it was time for the Bellatos to rule ,... adm must have not seen that he had put on a great damage and great def for the bmau (wich i thought it was correct , cus after all ,,, this is a PVP server and maus are the bellato greatest weapon) and the bell's were killing coras like paper ..
My guess is that the coras have the adm house number , cus the bellatos party dind't last an frikin day

next day he off'd the server and fixed the "bugged" MAU damage ,,, and he turn'd into a PIECE OF SHIT
it doesnt take much more than an cora with more than 150 d and a good damage to take out an full BMAU , and if it is more than 2, buddy , ur down.
the acc's was kinda "neutral" in this , cus they're damage was already high due to the striker+siege bonus , and with the accuracy pots , dodge , damage , and def, they're were allways the race in between ... but now
after the wipe..
the coras ask'd the ADM to fixed the Isis damage , now ., an isis lvl 51 is hiting like an lvl 55 (wich has i guess , a little bit more damage than an range bmau )
the isis is hitting full 3000-4600 in ACC TANKERS , have you ever seen that ?

guess that's all my friend

good game to you

Former R1- bellato Driver
after adm mess'd up everything - R1² acc striker
dondix

dondix

MensagemAssunto: Re: KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN...   KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN... I_icon_minitimeSex maio 15, 2009 6:23 am

well looks like the thing that youve discussed is not at my post but sence you start for it imma say that your right.coras isis was to much in damage i encounter a lvl 50 grazier with lvl 51 isis but i was shocked cause there isis damage hits alot in my lvl 60 armor with +5 upgrade to 2.3k-2.6k without miss.fck do i look like a paper to coras by now?????lvl 51 isis damage must be 1.5k & lvl 55 is 1.8k-2k.but lvl 51 & lvl 55 isis got almost the same damage...I hope the Admin can fix this problem this is not a whinne about accs just a simple things that an admin can do...

PLS DO NOT FLAME ON THIS

NAME:Redemption
RACE:EMPIRE ACCRETIA
CLASS:RANGERxMELEE
LVL:5+

KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN... Redemtion2

KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN... Pinoycopy
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN...   KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN... I_icon_minitime

KINDLY PLS READ ADMIN...
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1